When someone has a foundation problem, their first instinct is to inquire about services that can help them fix the problem. In 2017, these inquiries most frequently happen via Google Search. So how do foundation repair companies reach customers on search engines? Through local SEO. Contractor Webmasters local SEO services include:
- Branding Services: Establishing a brand through various marketing channels
- Link Building: Earning backlinks from reputable local websites
- Local Keyword Targeting: Researching long tail keywords that combine local and industry terms
- NAP Citation Cleanup: Claiming and optimizing important business directory listings
Local SEO is different than organic SEO in that it focuses on a specific geographical radius. As a foundation repair company, you know the locations on a map that fall within your service area. Our objective is to transfer that information online. We want to market directly to those areas. Call 800-775-1250 for foundation repair local SEO services.
Online Directories for Foundation Repair Contractors
If you’ve been in the industry awhile, you may be old enough to remember when Yellow Pages were the primary source of contractor leads. Those days are long gone, but the concept of business directories remain. Today, these directories are completely digital and there are several of them that your company should be listed on. They include:
- Angie’s List: A listing directory for home service workers
- Better Business Bureau: A reputation watchdog for all business industries
- Google My Business: The digital center of your company’s online presence
- HomeAdvisor: A contractor matching service that also serves as a directory
It is important to note that you don’t have to be plus members of Angie’s List or HomeAdvisor to be cited on them. Listings enhance online visibility and send out signals that are considered local search ranking factors. As for the leads themselves, Contractor Webmasters offers pay per lead marketing. We will get you listed on all the major directories and enhance the lead generation process. You don’t pay until exclusive leads are produced.
Researching Foundation Repair Keywords
When looking for local keywords, you want to focus on both local and industry terms. You’ll also want to take a look at some of the keywords your competitors are attempting to rank for. All of this can be done with Google Keyword Planner. Make sure you note the volume based on location so that you can find trends that suggest market inefficiencies in certain areas.
If you are wondering what the term long tail keyword, actually means, you are not alone. This phrase generally refers to keywords with 3 or more words that have less competition than more obvious words. For example, it is unlikely you will ever rank well for the keyword foundation repair. It makes more sense to target foundation repair services in Long Beach, CA, for example. If you require our local SEO services, give us a call at 800-775-1250.