Most plumbing contractors think the digital conversion process starts once a user enters your website. At Contractor Webmasters, we aim to prove that this is not so. The conversion process actually starts on the search engine result page (SERP) itself. Through the use of structured data, plumbers can create a more appealing search result that attracts relevant visitors with high conversion potential. Through structured data, your search result can produce:
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Appeal to the user early by making a great first impression
- Decreased Bounce Rate: By eliminating ambiguity about your services, irrelevant users won’t click, and therefore a lower rate of users will exit immediately upon arrival
- Increased CTR: By creating a more informative result, a higher rate of users will click the link
- Traffic Relevance: In concert with CTR and bounce rate, more relevant users will enter your site
Though structured data has never proven to be a direct factor in search ranking, the subsequent effects of its implementation have SEO benefits. For example, by decreasing bounce rate and increasing CTR, you are giving Google every reason to rank your website higher. While it’s not an explicit result of structured data markup, it is, in fact, a result of its effectiveness. Call 800-775-1250 for plumbing contractor structured data markup.
What Content Should Plumbers Markup?
If you’re unfamiliar with the process of structured data markup, it is basically the implementation of microdata tags within the source code for your website. The goal is for search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing to better understand the content on your pages. In the case of plumbing contractors, you will want to markup individual services, and depending on your circumstance, customer testimonials. Examples of this include:
- Company Reviews: If you have positive reviews, marking them up can be good for marketing
- Garbage Disposal Repair: Individual services should be marked up using microdata tags
- Leak Detection: Categorize your services as clearly as possible to best market them
- Residential Plumbing: If you serve both residential and commercial properties, breaking them into separate categories, and marking them up with structured data is useful
Data markup is all about creating an optimal first impression. Imagine a user searching for “garbage disposal repair near me”. A view of your result which displays their desired service will indicate to them that you can meet their service needs. When you accompany that with a aggregate rating of your recent reviews, you have just established convenience and trust before the user ever entered your site.
Can I Install Structured Data?
Though Google offers a structured data markup helper for amateur web developers, Contractor Webmasters highly recommends the use of professional web designers to install structured data into your source code. When complex microdata is being implemented, there are a number of things that can go wrong with a novice approach. Our expert web designers have years of experience marking up data for plumbing websites.
If you are worried about the price of our services, don’t be. At Contractor Webmasters, we require zero upfront payment. We will markup all of your website data and will not charge a dollar until leads are produced. We are a pay per lead marketing company that believes plumbers should only pay for leads, and nothing more. Call 800-775-1250 for plumbing contractor structured data markup services.