Contractor Webmasters designs custom water restoration websites for contractors. Our websites include on-page SEO, clean navigation, calls to action, and high-quality graphics. We help water restoration companies attract and convert leads with a high-quality business website.
While 6 out of every ten small businesses don’t have a website, water damage companies with professional sites outperform competitors. At Contractor Webmasters, we approach web design from a digital marketing and SEO standpoint.
Here is what we include in our web design services aimed to generate water damage leads:
- Professional Custom Design: Our on-staff web designers treat each site as its own, and we don’t use stock templates
- Search Engine Optimization: We optimize each website for SEO, starting with the HTML coding
- Structured Data Markup: We use microdata to ensure your website’s SERP result is as enticing as possible to users
- WordPress Content Management System: We use WordPress to manage your site content
Your water restoration website can pull in dozens of leads per month with proper digital marketing strategies. First, a custom website outperforms stock templates on Google and Bing. Secondly, adequate keyword targeting helps you rank for relevant industry terms.
A robust website can also strengthen your Google My Business Profile, which appears in Local Map-Pack rankings.
How Water Restoration Websites Generate Leads
Buying leads from 3rd parties helps their brand, not yours. When you generate leads with your website, those leads have a higher chance of converting and becoming repeat customers. Furthermore, they are more likely to review your business online, optimizing your listing to gain even more business.
By investing in a custom website, you invest in your business, not just now but also in the long term. Here are some ways that websites generate water damage leads:
- Calls to Action: Placing embedded phone numbers and email links helps attract leads
- SERP Rankings: Ranking with your website and GMB listing generates traffic and eventually leads
- Keyword Placement: Placing researched keywords within your content to attract relevant users
- Site Speed Optimization: Fast loading times help produce leads at a higher rate
Contractor Webmasters merge websites with lead generation. While some water restoration companies might choose to invest in one or the other, investing in both simultaneously does the most for your brand.
A website that fails to bring in traffic won’t help your lead generation, and leads from 3rd party websites won’t help your brand. Our services present the best of each world so that water damage companies can thrive.
WordPress Websites for Water Restoration Businesses
You might wonder what type of website you get with our services. We design custom WordPress websites for water removal businesses. WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that allows open-source contributions.
In other words, our designers can easily craft a beautiful website using WordPress. Best of all, our content writers can quickly add high-quality content to your service pages, helping you rank on Google within weeks.
Our services also include several WordPress plug-ins, including DataPins, which helps your business rank locally while generating more reviews, and WPRocket, which speeds up your site speed and impresses visitors.
By investing in a WordPress website, you can begin to showcase your business for increased leads, sales, and growth.