What Makes a Good Contractor Website?
The primary objective of every contractor website should be the same; lead generation. A good website uses various techniques to market its services to a target audience. Contractor Webmasters is a pay per lead marketing company, which means that our web design services require no upfront cost. Zero leads = zero cost. That won’t happen though, because our team of web-designers are so good, that your website will surely attract visitors. We design all of our clients’ websites to be:
- Branded: From domain name registration, to graphics and color scheme, your website will represent your brand in every way possible
- Engaging: Attractive design, along with quality content, engages visitors to stick around for a while
- Flexible: Using WordPress content management system allows us to easily add and edit web content
- Unique: We create custom websites for your contractor business, to ensure that you are never confused with another company
Because we use WordPress CMS, our ability to regularly update your website with fresh blog content is key. Additionally, any changes in your services, location, or content information can be quickly reflected on your page. Another great component of WordPress is its open source compatibility. This gives our talented web-designers creative freedom to make your website stand out from competitors, and just in general. Call 800-775-1250 for website design services.
Mobile First Approach
Having a mobile-friendly website is imperative to lead generation. Google themselves concede, that the majority of users coming to your website, are likely to be using a mobile device. At Contractor Webmasters, we take it a step further. We don’t just design your website for mobile compatibility, we design your website with mobile as our first priority. Desktop is now a secondary consideration for web-designers. We still ensure that your page displays well on desktop, but that is only after perfecting its mobile display. We ensure a mobile-first approach with:
- Location Mapping: We make sure your website can be accessed via Google Maps listings and displays accurate NAP information for easy access
- Mobile Calls to Action: We use click-to-call functionality (phone number links) as well as social share buttons, which allow users to; tweet, share, and post content from your site
- Responsive Design: All of our sites incorporate responsive design, so they can be viewed and navigated optimally across all devices (mobile, tablet, desktop, etc.)
- Site Speed Optimization: A startling amount of users will leave a mobile site that does not load in 3 seconds or less, making quick loading times crucial to lead generation
The world isn’t just changing. It already has. The mobile-first approach should be something your current website already utilizes. If it doesn’t, you may have an answer to why your ROI is so low. Contractors rely on local customers more so than e-commerce websites or informational websites. Service industry workers know that the lifeblood of their business is leads. And at Contractor Webmasters, we know that too. That’s why we offer pay per lead services that include a brand new custom website, free of charge.
Why Use Responsive Design?
Responsive design is the consensus choice for modern web-designers. Google has gone as far as to recommend it to web developers. With an internet marketing landscape that changed rather suddenly, long standing websites have had to adjust their strategy, and that is to merely retain their normal traffic. Since there are so many devices, and subsets of each, that can now access the internet, implementing a design structure that accounts for all of them is the only logical solution. Responsive design consists of:
- Grid Fluctuation: This element enables the layout of a page to conform to the display through which it is currently exhibited
- Text / Image Modification: Using RD, web-designers can format text and images to vary in size and scope based on the device through which they are accessed
- Diverse Queries: RD allows designers to format several queries which can be called upon, depending on the current display
There is no downside to using responsive design. Not only has the #1 search engine in the world recommended it, but every imaginable device on the market is compatible with it. There is only one trap to avoid when making your website responsive. Don’t settle for a desktop site that adjusts to mobile display. Change the priority and create a mobile site that adjusts to desktop display. This way you are catering to your largest user base without upsetting, traditional desktop users. Call 800-775-1250 for website design from Contractor Webmasters.
Why Contractor Webmasters Uses WordPress
We previously mentioned that our websites are designed with WordPress CMS. Though there are other good CMS options on the market, like Drupal and Joomla in particular, none of them compare to either the simplicity or power of WordPress. Not only does WP provide the most simple and intuitive content organization interface known to man, but their open source compatibility allows for limitless customization. That’s important when creating a unique website, and one expected to both compete with, and potentially overtake competitors.
Every aspect of our marketing services prioritizes lead generation. We are a pay per lead company that does not charge for traditional services like website design, or pay per click management. We believe that our customers should only pay for tangible results. We are confident that your brand new website from Contractor Webmasters will have your phone blowing up with leads, and that’s why we put our money where our mouth is. Never pay a dime until leads are generated. To discuss website design and how it can produce leads for your service business, call us at 800-775-1250.