To rank high on Google search engine results pages (SERPs), a website must have high quality content. Though Google is not extremely specific about what constitutes such quality, they are more clear about what does not. As far as public documentation, Google recommends that websites should create valuable content. In order to accomplish that, website pages should be:
- Credible: Web pages, and there presenting information, should be trustworthy, accurate, and ethical
- Engaging: Web content should appeal to the reader’s interest and attention span
- Informative: Pages should educate the user about their pre entered search query
- Unique: Web pages should be distinct from other websites about the same subject
There is no secret strategy to developing high quality web content. Nor is there a set of HTML code that you can place in your site structure to make Google automatically rank your site well. Google is far too sophisticated to be tricked or manipulated. For water restoration companies, using Contractor Webmasters web content writing services will cover all your concerns. We are a pay per lead service, so you never make a payment until exclusive leads are produced. Call 800-775-1250 for water restoration web content.
Blogging for Water Restoration Companies
At Contractor Webmasters, part of our content writing services include blogging. Each month, our staff writers implement a fresh new original blog post for your website. Since we use WordPress content management system for each of our websites, all blog posts belong to an internal blog. That means each post counts as part of your main website, and will thus contribute to search engine optimization. Further advantages to scheduled blogging include:
- Customer Engagement: Connect with customers, current and future, in a more informal nature
- Enhance Crawlability: Encourage Google to re-crawl your website for new information
- Promotional Content: Running a seasonal promotion? Advertise it via blog post
- Social Sharing: Share blog posts on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
The advantage of an internal blog cannot be stressed enough. When using an external blog from a site like WordPress.com, Blogspot.com, or Tumblr.com, you lose control of SEO generated for those posts. Furthermore, they do not exist under a domain name that you own, and hold far less long-term value as a result.
How to Develop Unique Water Restoration Content
It is important for contractors within a specific industry like water restoration, to choose a content service that is familiar with the subject. If you go for a generic marketing firm, you risk a website full of automated content, or extremely bland and vague content. At Contractor Webmasters, we get specific. We work directly with business owners to find the best content structure that works for them.
Our staff writers have experience writing about your industry. We have the expertise and desire to create useful, informative writing that will help your website stand out from competitors. We don’t scrape content from other websites, and we always double and triple check our pages for grammar, duplicate content, or any other potential issues. Call 800-775-1250 for water restoration web content writing services.