Contractor Webmasters offers website design services to contractors in the fence and gate industry. We work exclusively with contractors in the service industry, and know exactly what consumers and search engines look for in a fence and gate website. We employ a team of professional web designers, that offer the following custom services for website design:
- Domain Name Registration: We don’t just design your website, we register a branded domain name to display it on
- Mobile Design: Each of our clients website is designed to be mobile-first
- Unique/Individual Design: We don’t use stock templates, but instead provide original website designs
- WordPress Design: We use WordPress CMS to both design and edit content for your website
To further survey our web design services, check out our portfolio. We work with small business in the service industry, not only to provide a custom website but to market it for lead generation. Contractor Webmasters is a pay per lead service. You can claim your custom fence and gate website today, free of charge. You will only pay a fee once exclusive leads are generated for your company. Call 800-775-1250 for fence and gate website design services.
Custom Websites for Fence and Gate Companies
We’ve all seen lead generation companies promising free websites. The problem is that many of them use stock templates, effectively giving the same website to every single one of their clients. When prospective customers see this, they are unimpressed, and less likely to pursue services with that company. Contractor Webmasters is different. We offer custom websites that include:
- Industry Specific Content: We don’t fill your site with scraped content, but instead offer industry specific content, custom-written for your website
- Logo Integration: We can design a logo if you don’t have one, or integrate one you already have
- Seamless Navigation: We ensure each website is easily navigable across all devices (particularly mobile)
- Unique Graphics/UX: No stock websites here, we use unique graphics and user interfaces for each website
Another trap to steer clear from is website factories like Weebly, Wix, and Squarespace. That’s not to say that these companies don’t hold value, it is to say that their websites don’t provide the lead generation potential of custom websites from professional designers. With the ultimate goal being exclusive lead generation, avoiding stock websites at all costs should be a priority. We employ professional web designers ready to make a site just for your company.
WordPress for Fence and Gate Contractors
Nearly every website today uses a CMS or content management system. This is software that allows web developers to add and edit content on a given site. This is extremely important for SEO purposes. Speaking of SEO, WordPress is known to be the top CMS for search engine optimization. The ease at which content can be added, and title, header, and meta tags edited, is truly top notch. While other options exist like Joomla and Drupal, none of them meet the ease of use of WordPress.
In addition to being SEO-friendly, WordPress is also open-source. This allows designers at Contractor Webmasters to tailor each and every WP website to meet the specific criteria of the client. As a fence and gate contractor, you won’t be forced into any design or content structure because WordPress is so flexible. If you would like to claim your custom fence and gate website and start generating exclusive leads today, call 800-775-1250 for fence and gate web design services.