WordPress for Contractor Lead Generation
There is some debate on which content management system is the best for lead generation. The most popular CMSs are WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla. At Contractor Webmasters, we design all of our websites using WordPress CMS. Why? Because it offers the following advantages:
- Ease of Use: WP is the easiest platform for which to add and edit web content
- Open Source: Our web designers can customize WordPress to create unique and industry specific websites
- Plugin Compatibility: WP is compatible with numerous 3rd party plugins, many of which enhance both website performance and user experience
- Search Optimization: WP websites have high SEO potential
Though Drupal and Joomla are valuable options in their own right, nothing compares to the simplicity and flexibility of WordPress. Contractor Webmasters designs a unique website for each contractor we work with. Your site will never be a duplicate on the web. This helps produce high quality leads. To discuss your custom website, give us a call at 800-775-1250 and speak with one of our web design experts.
Elements of WordPress Web Design
There are several key components to WordPress website design. The goal for us, is to generate as many leads as possible for your business. Since we are a pay per lead company, we only require payment after leads are generated. We design your website with this in mind. We focus on the following elements:
- Responsive Design: Each of our WP sites incorporates responsive design for optimal display across multiple devices
- SEO Friendly: Our HTML is crafted for search engine optimization
- Structured Data: Each WP website we design is equipped with schema.org microdata
The open source nature of WordPress allows us to customize your website to best generate leads. Since leads drive your business, as well as ours, WP becomes the ultimate web solution for contractors. That’s not even mentioning the extensive features that come with the WP dashboard, which allow marketing companies like us to constantly measure and improve performance. We look forward to discussing your vision for a brand new custom website.
SEO and WordPress
You might be wondering, how can a content management system impact SEO? In a variety of ways, actually. Search optimization relies on the detailed construction of web content which includes everything from behind the scenes HTML, to the plainly visible text on popular web pages. WordPress is unique in that it allows for website managers to seamlessly input and edit everything from headers and meta descriptions to images and alt text. There is no aspect of SEO that WordPress does not account for in some way.
Contractor Webmasters produces industry specific web content for your custom website. With the ease of WP CMS, we can easily implement SEO friendly content on your site. This content effectively markets your services and is ultimately responsible for lead generation. Another intriguing feature to WP CMS is the internal blogging feature. We take advantage of this by posting monthly blogs for each of our clients sites, which signals for Google to recrawl your content. Call 800-775-1250 for custom WordPress web design services.