In 2017, you are likely aware that they best way to generate exclusive water restoration leads is through Google search traffic. There are a variety of ways to rank your website on the first page of Google for water restoration keywords. While organic SEO is the most long-term, sustainable strategy for ranking on Google, sometimes companies need leads immediately. The fastest way to rank on page one of Google is through pay per click marketing. With PPC, advertisers bid on advertising space (the top results on Google) for certain keywords. An effective PPC campaign consists of:
- Competition Research: A simple Google search for “water restoration (your location) can give you an idea of what types of ads competitors are paying to display
- Geo-Targeting: Focusing your ads on specific locations helps maximize resources and budgets
- Keyword Research: Advertising for the right keywords is imperative for PPC success
- Performance Measurement: Gathering data about campaign performance helps improve current and future advertising ventures
One thing to keep in mind is that Contractor Webmasters is a pay per lead company. With our water restoration PPC services, you pay nothing upfront. It is not until exclusive leads are generated that you pay a fee. This is a major advantage for water restoration companies. It eliminates the inherent risk that goes along with traditional PPC investments. Not only will we handle your campaign management, but we will only charge you when success is tangible. Call 800-775-1250 for water restoration PPC services.
Geo-Targeting for Water Restoration Companies
An exciting and innovative feature that accompanies pay per click is geo-targeting. This allows advertisers to display ads only to certain locations. This prevents wasted spending on people who will have no interest in your services. It also provides opportunities to target specific areas that market research indicates a higher demand for your services. Examples of this include
- Geo-Specificity: Tailoring ads to certain areas by using their local phrases, traditional colors, etc.
- Service Areas: A company can only service practical locations, which makes targeting those specific service areas very efficient
- Storm Ridden Areas: A storm flooded area will likely have a higher demand for water restoration services
- Supply Deficient Areas: Market research can find bubbles of zip codes where demand is higher than supply for water restoration, making ads geared towards them very opportunistic
Successful pay per click campaigns are ultimately about the allocation of resources. By focusing on areas that research indicates will have higher value, makes resources more efficiently distributed. It is important to keep in mind that lead generation is the ultimate goal of PPC. And Contractor Webmasters is a pay per lead company. You won’t pay upfront fees for PPC campaigns, but only for the results they generate, in the form of exclusive leads.
Measuring Performance for Water Restoration PPC Campaigns
There are several metrics that help indicate the performance level of pay per click campaigns. One important one to keep an eye on is quality score. This metric is is a Google-developed measurement for how relevant your keywords and ads are to search queries. This is ranked on a 1-10 scale, and helps advertisers assess the appeal of their specific ads.
Aside from quality score, there are several other metrics that help advertisers improve future ventures. CTR, impressions, wasted spend, and cost per conversion are some good ones to get started. Contractor Webmasters is happy to handle all of these measurements for you, and to combine Google Analytics with Google AdWords for more detailed reporting. Call 800-775-1250 for water restoration PPC management services.