Pay Per Click and Pay Per Lead might seem like conflicting principles. But at Contractor Webmasters, we combine the two concepts to create the ultimate marketing strategy for plumbing contractors. PPC is a very popular marketing technique, but its effectiveness should be based 100% on leads. For that reason, Contractor Webmasters offers PPC services on a per lead basis. Our services include the following:
- Ad Text Development: Our on-staff content writers are ready to craft marketable ad text
- Campaign Analysis: Our PPC experts analyze every aspect of campaign performance
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Based on analysis data, we continually optimize advertising campaigns for conversions
- Keyword Research: We study metrics to determine the most appropriate keywords for pay per click
The difference between Contractor Webmasters and other PPC companies, is that our clients don’t pay per click, but they pay per lead. So while our marketing business is investing in clicks for targeted keywords, plumbers will pay only for the clicks that turn into leads. This gives us the greatest motivation to produce leads, and gives you the greatest confidence in ROI. Call 800-775-1250 to discuss our unique PPC service for plumbing contractors.
Generating a Keyword List
Plumbing contractors will want to target keywords that have both local and industry significance. For a given ad group, 10 – 20 keywords is considered standard. Avoid targeting one word keywords, since ranking for them is highly improbable, and even if you can, is highly ineffective. Instead, go for keywords that appeal to your target customer’s psychology. Things to look for include:
- Buyer Intent: Is the keyword phrased in a way that suggests the user intends to spend money?
- Market Demand: Is there a significant demand for a service based on search volume?
- Market Supply: Is there a dearth of plumbing companies marketing this service for this keyword?
- Query Relevance: Consider the relevance of the word as it relates to your own web page
Be mindful of local significance as well. An example of a keyword that presents both local and industry intent is “water leak repair near me”. Not only is it both locally and industry related, but it also seems to present buyer intent. The word “repair” indicates that the user is more than likely willing to spend to have the leak fixed. While there is also a chance they are looking for DIY manual, if your website convinces them why they need your service, it has conversion potential.
Measuring PPC Performance
Contractor Webmasters eliminates the headaches of a traditional PPC service. The performance of our PPC campaigns is not your responsibility, but ours. The only aspect of its performance that should concern you, is leads. We handle the rest, and you never pay a feed until tangible leads are produced. While we consistently measure things like engagement, impressions, and reach, we do this only to best optimize for the ultimate goal of lead generation.
There are a number of tools available to measure PPC performance. Some of them include Google Analytics, SEMRush, and SpyFu. We like to constantly improve the campaigns of our clients based on new information. After all, as a per lead service, our profit is entirely dependent upon lead generation. We won’t rest until you have leads. Call 800-775-1250 to discuss our cutting edge, per lead PPC service for plumbing contractors.