Pest control companies want what all businesses want, which is leads. Contractor Webmasters can help you acquire them through pest control marketing and advertising. We offer our services on a pay per lead basis which means you only ever pay when exclusive leads are produced. Some of our marketing and advertising techniques include:
- Local Business Branding: We help establish your brand through advertising channels
- Domain Name Registration: We hook you up with a dot com domain name
- Pay Per Click Advertising: We create and manage PPC campaigns on your behalf
- Search Engine Optimization: We optimize your custom mobile website for search engines
There is no one size fits all criteria for web presence. Instead, online visibility refers to a collection of marketing techniques that all contribute to a larger goal. Contractor Webmasters understands that the ultimate goal is lead generation. That’s why our services are pay per lead only. Call 800-775-1250 for pest control marketing and advertising services.
Innovative Pest Control Advertising Ideas
You’ve probably heard of SEO and PPC, but are you aware of some of the more cutting edge advertising practices used by marketers across the nation? If not, your pest control company could be missing out on a bunch of exclusive leads. Some of the most innovative advertising ideas used by Contractor Webmasters are:
- Ad Retargeting: Displaying ads to previous website visitors through the use of browser cookies
- Click to Call Functionality: Embedding clickable phone number links within web content
- Location Targeting: Presenting ads to specific geographical locations
- Mobile Advertising: Using social media apps, SMS text messaging, and more to reach mobile users
These may not be considered traditional advertising concepts but they certainly work. You don’t have to take our word for it though. Since you only pay for leads, you risk nothing by embarking upon these advertising campaigns. As far as phone number links are concerned, they can connect to a phone line of your choice, whether that’s an office line, or a company cell phone.
Branding Your Pest Control Company
People use the word brand a lot, but what does it actually mean? Pest control brands should exhibit authority, credibility, and professionalism. You want your logo to be synonymous with quality. Contractor Webmasters can help with the branding process through various marketing tactics. They all contribute to the goal of lead generation.
How can you separate your brand from competitors? By paying closer attention to detail than them. Optimize every directory listing, maintain every social media profile, and create a great company website. Luckily for you, Contractor Webmasters will handle all 3 of those things while you focus on running your business. Call 800-775-1250 for pest control marketing and advertising.