Most SEO marketing companies sell roofers on concepts like Google rankings, traffic generation, and keyword placement. While these things are all points in a larger process, the end result is what holds value to roofing companies. Lead generation is the ultimate goal of internet marketing. Without leads, the presence of a website fails to benefit a company overall. Contractor Webmasters offers pay per lead SEO services, which consist of:
- Keyword Research: Researching and targeting industry keywords to rank for on search engines
- Link Building: The process of establishing inbound links from authority sites
- On Page SEO: The optimization of web content for both user experience and search engines
- And Much More: Local SEO, Website Design, Structured Data Markup, Etc.
There is no more efficient marketing model available to roofing contractors than Contractor Webmasters’ pay per lead model. Instead of paying for inconsequential labor like website development, keyword research, and other things, contractors will instead pay only for leads produced as a result of those things. Call 800-775-1250 for pay per lead SEO services for roofers.
On Page vs Off Page SEO
Both methods of optimization are important, and they should work together to create a complete online presence. Actions that take place within the framework of your website domain, are considered on page SEO elements. Some of those include:
- Calls to Action: Things like on page phone number or email links
- Keyword Placement: The usage of previously researched keywords within content
- Outbound Links: Links from your site to authority pages, or company social media and review pages
- Title, Header, Meta: HTML tags for content elements that appeal to search engine crawlers
In contrast, off page SEO refers to actions that take place outside of your domain. In other words, any SEO technique applied beyond the scope of your website, is considered off page SEO. Some examples of this include:
- Citation Sources: Business listings on sites like Google My Business
- Inbound Links: Links that originate on 3rd party pages and lead to your site
- Review Management: Generation of reviews on sites like Yelp, as well as responses to them
- Social Media: Activity on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social networks
Both aspects of SEO should be used cooperatively. At Contractor Webmasters, we pride ourselves in covering every aspect of search optimization. We do this for one reason; to produce leads. The good news for roofing contractors is that you are never charged upfront payments for SEO services. It is not until leads are produced that you are required to submit payment.
Quality Links for SEO
Roofing contractors looking to build quality links for SEO should focus on authority, reputation, and relevance. Websites that specialize in reviews would be a good place to secure a backlink. Some other examples include, supplier companies, directory websites, and cross-industry acquaintances. The process of backlink building should be organic. Paying for links is strongly discouraged by search engines.
Just as you want to secure quality backlinks, you also want to embed outgoing links to similar sites. These types of links are known as outbound links. Consider citing an energy star rating on one of your roofing installation services. You can note that you use energy star certified products on your installations and link out to energystar.gov. Call 800-775-1250 for pay per lead SEO services for roofers.