There is no more potent internet marketing strategy available for fence and gate contractors than search engine optimization (SEO). But before you invest in SEO, you should define some business goals and objectives that will help you determine which company is right for you. Ask yourself:
- What Do I Hope to Gain From Internet Marketing?
- How Much Can I Invest In a Marketing Campaign?
- How Much Do I Trust Internet Marketing Services?
- What Would Be Considered a Successful Campaign?
Most contractors have a common objective to grow their business through sales. Marketing sometimes fails to address that specific need while focusing on the minutia of the process, i.e. website design, pay per click, etc. Contractor Webmasters shifts its focus to results with pay per lead SEO services. Call 800-775-1250 for exclusive gate installation leads.
How SEO translates to Fence and Gate Leads
Most marketing firms will make promises about how their search optimization produces a certain amount of leads. At Contractor Webmasters, our promise lies within the pay per lead marketing model. You never pay for our SEO services until exclusive leads are produced for your company. Some of the ways in which SEO helps accomplish that are:
- Bounce Rate Drop: Properly optimized pages attract relevant traffic and discourage irrelevant users who are typically responsible for bounce rate increases
- Organic Reach: Studies suggest that organic search results are responsible for a higher percentage of leads than other forms of online marketing and advertising
- Search Query Analysis: Through keyword research, your site can rank for relevant queries that produce valuable (lead-driven) traffic
- SERP Visibility: An appearance on page one of a Google results page puts more eyes on your site
While other advertising firms might focus on the process of marketing, Contractor Webmasters prioritizes results. We clearly outline how the production of exclusive leads takes place through tried and tested search engine optimization strategies, but we don’t force you to take our word for it. You will only pay a fee once those exclusive leads are acquired for your company, and not a moment before.
How Does Google Determine Rankings?
Google, the number one search engine in the world, determines rankings based on a number of factors. At Contractor Webmasters, our SEO services aim to address each of those factors with detail and precision. Some of the more important ones to be mindful of include; on page SEO, keyword placement, URL structure, and reputation management. With businesses, in particular, local SEO becomes even more imperative than usual. Basic info like name, address, and phone number, as well as the consistency of each one, are vital to local rankings.
In case you have heard differently, there is no way to trick Google into ranking your website higher. The process of optimizing a website for search takes time, dedication, and attention to detail. While there are other advertising methods that can increase your site’s visibility sooner, i.e.; PPC or Ad retargeting, none of them offer the long-term sustainability of an organic campaign. To discuss pay per lead SEO services for fence and gate contractors, call us today at 800-775-1250.