Local leads are the most valuable commodity for tree trimmer companies. They drive business and spread awareness. But how can tree trimming contractors most effectively acquire these local leads? The answer is through local SEO. Contractor Webmasters offers pay per lead local SEO, which consists of the following:
- Google My Business: GMB optimization which heavily influences SEO
- Local Keyword Research: Accumulation of local keywords with market opportunity
- NAP Citation Cleanup: The claiming and optimizing of various directory listings
- Review Management: The generation of, and response to, online reviews
If you prefer to work with a marketing team that has experience with tree trimming contractors, you have come to the right place. Contractor Webmasters has experience working with tree trimmers, and works exclusively with contractors in the service industry. Your account will never be piled underneath fortune 500 companies and forgotten about until further notice. Call 800-775-1250 for tree trimmer local SEO services.
Review Management for Tree Trimmers
Negative reviews are part of running a business. Part of becoming visible online, is having to deal with the occasional bad review. One review is not a reflection of your performance or enough to dissuade future customers from working with you. With that said, there are several steps tree trimming companies can take to minimize the significance of bad reviews. They are:
- Online Visibility: By becoming visible on a wide variety of review sources (i.e. GMB, BBB, Facebook, Yelp, Etc.) you can create a more diverse company profile
- Performance Feedback: Use negative reviews (even if exaggerated) to improve future performance
- Review Generation: By accumulating a plethora of reviews, the many good ones will drown out the few bad ones
- Review Response: Respond to negative reviews in a professional manner, aiming to resolve the dispute
Think of a bad review as a PR opportunity for your company. If you consider the potential positive impact it can have on your business, much of the frustration dissipates. It is important not to take bad press personally, or to react emotionally. Everything you say online, whether it is on a review site like Yelp or a social media platform like Facebook, will be held against you in the future.
Best NAP Citations for Tree Trimmers
Directory listings across the internet are sometimes called NAP citations. There are several of these directories that every tree trimmer should be listed on. Think of them in comparison to what the Yellow Pages meant to small business 25 years ago. Google My Business, in particular, is a directory that every small business should be listed on. Not only that, but the listing should be 100% optimized. That means accurate contact information, along with a company logo, link to your website, and about me summary.
Besides GMB, companies should look to home service niche directories like Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor. Another consideration for tree trimmers is Better Business Bureau. The common thread between all of these platforms is that they are reputable, credible, and will ultimately assist your company in increasing search engine optimization. For tree trimmer local SEO services, give us a call at 800-775-1250.