Moving companies can earn a lot of exclusive leads from a well optimized website. With that said, all the technical optimization in the world will not matter without quality content. Google has cited valuable content as a key in creating a high quality website. Contractor Webmasters offers content writing services for moving companies on a per lead basis. Content helps create leads in the following ways:
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Encourage relevant visitors to become customers
- Click to Call Functionality: Embed phone number links to your company office or cell phone
- Inbound Marketing: Attract interested consumers to you organically rather than going to them
- Search Engine Optimization: Rank for valuable keywords on Google, Bing, and Yahoo
Understand something. Consumers only think about moving companies when they actually need one. It is not like other industries, for example; e-commerce. In situations like those, marketers will attempt to convince internet users on why they should want or need a certain product. With movers, the need is clear, it’s either there or it isn’t. Your content should reflect that sentiment by targeting users with a tangible need for your services. Call 800-775-1250 for moving company web content.
What is Considered Quality Content?
Google makes it clear what not to do when writing content, but there is less information on what to do. The bottom line is that content should be valuable. So what makes it valuable? Consider some of the concepts below:
- Credible: Presents as an authority on the subject, in this case, moving services
- Engaging: Captures the attention of the reader
- Informative: Provides the reader with relevant information
- Unique: Offers something different than similar sites in the same industry/location
Creating good content is not rocket science. It has to read well, present well, and ultimately give the search engine user the experience they were hoping for. Remember, websites and search engines work together to create the best experience for users. Movers who want to make the first page of Google and generate leads had better take their content seriously. Contractor Webmasters has you covered.
Content for Moving Leads
One of the reasons we offer pay per lead services is because we know that is what has the most value to movers. Paying for a website with optimized content is quite a risk because of the potential for ROI loss. With this agreement type, payments are only made once leads are produced. That means the content writing itself is free of charge. This is a major advantage for small businesses.
The necessity for quality content won’t be going away anytime soon. As Google continues to prioritizes the experience of its users, well-written content will serve as a sustainable assets for companies into the future. Grow your business in a cost-efficient, risk-mitigated way with Contractor Webmasters. Call [nw_data field=phone] for moving company web content on a pay per lead basis.