To reach the top of Google search results in 2017, a locksmith website must possess high quality content. Google prioritizes user experience when determining website rankings, and cites valuable content as a deciding factor. According to Google. Valuable content is:
- Credible: Trustworthy and reputable
- Engaging: Appealing to the reader/user
- High Quality: Unique and professionally written
- Informative: Educational for the user
- Useful: Contains a purpose outside of “ranking”
Contractor Webmasters takes each of these concepts under consideration when developing content for your locksmith website. It is why we are the most trusted locksmith marketing company in the country. We offer pay per lead marketing, which means you only pay for exclusive leads. All content, written specifically for your custom locksmith website, requires zero upfront payment. Call 800-775-1250.
Avoiding Content Penalties for Locksmiths
If you put your trust in the wrong writing service, you could end up with Google penalties. These penalties happen as a result of manipulative practices used on websites in attempts to trick search engines into ranking them higher. Some examples of these are:
- Hidden Text/Links: Using white text to make the keywords invisible to users but readable by search engines
- Keyword Stuffing: Using keywords where they don’t make grammatical sense in attempt to put in as many as possible
- Link Scheming: Paying for, or making shady deals for, link exchanges
- Scraped Content: Taking content from another website and presenting it on your own
Google makes it pretty clear that any and all of these practices are frowned upon and will result in a penalty. This can cost your website a significant drop in the rankings which can be a tedious process to recover from. Google wants what is best for their users, and it is your job to supply them with that.
Researching Locksmith Keywords
Within your web content you will want to present several locksmith keywords. These words can be researched using tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, and Moz Keyword Explorer. The first metric to keep an eye on is search volume. This gives you an idea of how many people are performing that search query per month. From there you will want to delve into opportunity, difficulty, and priority.
After compiling a list of of locksmith keywords, you will want to dwindle that list down to the ones with the highest opportunity. Now you can begin to implement them into your content seamlessly. At Contractor Webmasters, we employ a team of professional writers so that you never worry about robotic writing found on automated content pages. To further discuss locksmith content writing and how it can produce exclusive leads for your website, call us at 800-775-1250.